Buscar este blog

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2024

HOW TO ALIVIATE SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS OF THE SECOND HAND MARIHUANA SMOKE.


Lately I have been in places where there is a high level of compsuption of marihuana.  

And I have been noticing some disgusting symptoms, including blisters in my foot and lack of concentration, the blisters appear when I am near these places.  

At some point I decided to drain the blister whith an insuline needle. 

Immediately I felt a great realief, my foot stoped aching and the confusion almost ceased.  

Of course I still have a lot of other symptom, less disgusting, but I think they will not dissapear until the consumption of marihuana is reduced.

I have noticed this compsution has increased a lot in the last years.     

© 2024 Copyright Marcos Israel Ibarra Arias.

 The original content can be read here: https://www.laindus.com/How%20to%20aliviate%20some%20of%20the%20symptoms%20of%20the%20second%20hand%20marihuana%20smoke.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario